GNUCash for Windows, PC and Mac Free (2022 Latest)
GnuCash for Windows — GnuCash is available in 64-bit and 32-bit versions for Windows 10/8/7. This is one of the most widely used Office and Business Tools apps in the world! Install the most recent version of GnuCash on your computer or laptop.
What is GnuCash?
GnuCash is a mobile finance expense tracker application for Android.
It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to QIF or GnuCash XML formats.
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Chart of Accounts: A master account can have a hierarchy of detail accounts underneath it.
- This allows similar account types (e.g. Cash, Bank, Stock) to be grouped into one master account (e.g. Assets). You can also import an existing account hierarchy from GnuCash desktop.
- Split Transactions: A single transaction can be split into several pieces to record taxes, fees, and other compound entries.
- Double Entry: Every transaction must debit one account and credit another by an equal amount. This ensures that the “books balance”: that the difference between income and outflow exactly equals the sum of all assets, be they bank, cash, stock or other.
- Income/Expense Account Types (Categories): These serve not only to categorize your cash flow, but when used properly with the double-entry feature, these can provide an accurate Profit&Loss statement.
- Scheduled Transactions: GnuCash has the ability to automatically create and enter transactions.
- Export to GnuCash XML, QIF or OFX: GnuCash can export your accounts/transactions in different formats for use in other programs. Also, scheduled exports to 3rd-party sync services like DropBox and Google Drive can be enabled.
- Reports: View summary of transactions (income and expenses) as pie/bar/line charts.
- Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts and recording of transactions.
GnuCash Technical Details
App Name: GnuCash
Developer: GnuCash Project
Version: GnuCash 4.9
Updated: December, 20th 2021
Category: Office and Business Tools
File Size: 146 MB
Requirements: Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
How to download and install GnuCash for Windows 10 PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other.
- Download the GnuCash installation file from the trusted link on above of this page.
- After the downloading GnuCash completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process.
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished.
- Now, the GnuCash icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
If you have any questions about this app, please feel free to ask them in the comments area. Alternatively, you can tell us about your experience with GnuCash on your Windows 10 PC. Also, if you know anyone else who wants to try GnuCash on their Windows PC, you can forward this post to them.